Re[2]: Certification: My Personal Survey [ [Ref:C661535]

Subject: Re[2]: Certification: My Personal Survey [ [Ref:C661535]
From: Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:31:10 +0100

Hey, folks--I got news for you. Geoff King did NOT write this!
geoff -dot- king -at- na -dot- nwmarket

Subject: Re: Certification: My Personal Survey [ [Ref:C661535]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 6/13/97 10:21 PM

Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM wrote:

> Thank you very much, everybody, for your contributions on the certification
> issues. They are all very helpful for the articles I am writing on the
> subject. I am also reading through the hundreds of comments on the archives.

The post on results of Certification? yea or nay was obviously so biased
towards the yea that his/her data manipulation should earn him an
FFFFFFF in the course.

What a farce.

Was he on the cold fusion project?
--