KeyCap Fonts & Corel,s Keystroke font

Subject: KeyCap Fonts & Corel,s Keystroke font
From: Paul or Bonnie Bobbitt <bbobbitt -at- IAMERICA -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:14:20 -0500

I was interested in the discussion about boxed key caps. Elfring Soft
Fonts owns KeyCap Fonts and has an internet site where you can order
KeyCaps for LaserJet or TruType scaleable key caps.

This site has a problem: to place an order you are taken to another
Elfring site that fails to offer the KeyCap Fonts. Kind of circular!

I downloaded a sample of the font, which turned out to be a farce. The
batch that ran was actually an order form. With a few font examples. The
costs on the fonts also differ between the order form and the web site.

On the web, both fonts sets are $59.50 each. On the order form, the
LaserJet KeyCaps are $75 each and the TrueType scalable KeyCaps are a
whopping $95 each. (You can guess that I don't buy Adobe fonts.)

If you are interested, Elfring's site is
http://www.elfring.com/keycaps.htm

Other info:

Elfring Soft Fonts
PO Box 61
Wasco, IL 60183
Phone: 630-377-3520

COREL'S KEYSTROKES FONT

I also found that you can get more keys from Corel's Keystrokes font
by using the character map. The F5 and F12 keys and others require the
Alt+ arrangement like ASCII characters.

EMBEDDING FONTS IN A WORD DOCUMENT

Someone else will have to handle that one. I know nothing! Or little at
least.

--
Bonnie Bobbitt

Time is relative; its only worth depends
upon what we do as it is passing. (Albert Einstein)