Re: Hello World!!

Subject: Re: Hello World!!
From: Dave Meek <meekd -at- WSERVER -dot- DO -dot- LOSRIOS -dot- CC -dot- CA -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:03:29 -0700

At 05:15 PM 6/13/97 -0500, Buck Buchanan wrote:
>>Stephen Victor wrote:
>>
>> Amanda Burton wrote:
>> >
>> > How about "Documentation Solutions Architect."
>

>> Call me old fashioned, but Technical Writer is good enough for me.
>>

>What a wonderful and original idea. Now if we can just get that
>circulated.

Perhaps I'm living in Utopia, but most of the time the term "technical
writer" works quite well for me too. It's much easier for me to do *one*
thing (explain, on rare occasions, what a technical writer is) than to do
*two* things (1. develop a new term, and 2. spend even more time explaining
what that new term means).