Re: Too short for a TOC

Subject: Re: Too short for a TOC
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:58:34 -0500

Oh, I love it! Very well put. It sounds as though the audience in this
case is Matthew Long's higher ups and not necessarily the reader. We
are having a similar struggle were I work because some of the reviewers
think that all documents of a particular title need to be exactly the
same regardless of varying users. My technical communications group
just wants to make documentation people can and will use, dag gummit,
not documents that fit into a mold and cut out one after another!

Laura
(laura -dot- bean -at- deltec -dot- com)