Font choice for Win3.1 online help

Subject: Font choice for Win3.1 online help
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 14:15:45 -0500

Since we've been discussing various font-related issues
lately, I'm curious as to which fonts people are using for
their Win3.1 online help files. I'd also like to know why
you settled on that font (e.g., legibility, available on
all Windows systems, "it's always been done that way",
etc.) Please respond directly to me, and I'll summarize to
the list once the responses stop coming in or in about a
week otherwise.