Re: Word 7 Display Problem

Subject: Re: Word 7 Display Problem
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 12:36:40 -0700

Suzy Davis wrote:
> Have you checked out the document template? [snip]
> That is, either you or your colleague may have made changes to the
> normal.dot template while working on another document and these
> changes have then updated how your document is viewed.

I've found this to be almost always the case when a document reads
differently between machines. I ran into this probklem first using Word
6, then again in 7. Now that I'm older (and hopefully wiser), I leave
normal.dot alone and create a separate template called normal_work.dot
or the equvialent. :-)