Meeting Announcement - June: St. Louis Chapter

Subject: Meeting Announcement - June: St. Louis Chapter
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:54:44 -0500

- The STC St. Louis Chapter Announces -

The Kickoff of the Tools and Technology Special Interest Group
with an ADOBE Product Demonstration by Chris Kirsanoff, Application
Engineer at Adobe Systems, Inc.

Chris will cover lots of stuff including:

* Adobe Updates
* A FrameMaker Overview
* Acrobat/PDF
* FrameMaker to HTML Overview

and more...

Here are the details:

Date Thursday, June 19th
Time 6:00 PM - Business Meeting
6:15 (prompt!) - Product Demonstration
Location Webster University, ph. 968-7474
Sverdrup Business & Technology Complex Room 101
Big Bend & Edgar Rds. in Webster Groves, MO

Join us for this exciting kickoff to our new Tools & Technologies SIG.
We've got more exciting meetings coming soon. For more information,
check out our chapter website at:

http://www.stc.org/region6/stl

Thanks!
Bill Bledsoe
Programs Committee - Webmaster
St. Louis Chapter of STC
intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears