Q re: RoboNEWS newsletter

Subject: Q re: RoboNEWS newsletter
From: Al Rubottom <alrub -at- INETWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:33:11 -0700

If anyone has subscribed to or seen a copy of Sharon Burton's
RoboNEWS newsletter, please share your impressions & opinion,
either privately to me or with the group if you're so inclined.

This sounds like a valuable resource, but at $100/year it's not
an impulse purchase for me...I need to justify anything over $15.

FYI, from her e-mailer's info msg:

>Sharon Burton, Goddess of Online Help, is sharing her knowledge and tips in a
>newsletter. If you create Help systems using RoboHELP, you really need
>RoboNEWS.
>
>RoboNEWS is designed for the busy technical communicator professional who
>creates and writes Help systems using Blue Sky's RoboHELP and WinHELP Office.
>
>Each quarterly issue includes examples, how-tos, tips, hints, workarounds, and
>other important information. Each issue also includes a disk with at least one
>Help shareware or freeware tool with a detailed explanation to let you quickly
>use it to enhance your help system.
>
>The first quarterly issue went out in March. Response has been great, with
>comments like "Thanks. You have already saved me time and money."
>
>The cost for 4 issues, including disk, is $100 for an individual subscription
>and $250 for a corporate subscription. Contact me for international rates.
>
>To reserve your copy, send a check made out to Sharon Burton at Anthrobytes
>Consulting PO Box 52827 Riverside CA 92517-3827 USA.
>
>This newsletter is not associated with, and does not represent, the Blue Sky
>company in any way.

Al Rubottom /\ alrubottom -at- bigfoot -dot- com
tel: 619.292.9998 /\ fax: 619.541.2260