File Permission Error

Subject: File Permission Error
From: Cynthia Dunning <cynthiad -at- PROTOTYPEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 09:40:51 -0700

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm using Word 7 and Windows 95. I use RoboHELP on a network drive.

When I try to save the RoboHELP template I get "Word Err 1486 = There has been a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost." Blue Sky (author of RoboHELP) is giving me a song and dance about it being a network connectivity issue, but it only happens with files in the RoboHELP project.

Any suggestions? Since Blue Sky is a dead end, who else could I talk to about this?

Please respond to cynthiad -at- prototypeinc -dot- com

TIA

- cyd

Cyd Dunning
Tech Writer, Prototype Inc.