Books: Have you read. . .

Subject: Books: Have you read. . .
From: "Nyman, Rikki" <Rikki -dot- Nyman -at- ALLIEDSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 16:13:00 -0700

. . . ***Say It With Charts*** by Zelazny? I am looking for informal
input on what Zelasny has written and how it compares with Tufte.
Suddenly it has become the standard here at our company and I just
thought I would see if any of you are familiar with it, since I'm not.
In advance, thanks for your time.

Rikki
rnyman -at- alliedsignal -dot- com