Re: Resume ideas -Reply

Subject: Re: Resume ideas -Reply
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 17:08:15 -0500

David Hailey wrote:

> I recommend that you all pay attention to Buck's suggestions. Except...

I've always recommended against ever saying "never." Then I said it!

Well...

Another trick that we used at Top o' the Stack was having paper cut
about 3/16" larger than 8-1/2 x 11" then when that artsy fartsy HR MBA
jogged the resumes he had just received, our client's always ended up
being pulled out and placed on top.

He thought that must be an omen so he decided then and there that was
the applicant who must be hired.

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX