Re: Agencies-response

Subject: Re: Agencies-response
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:02:25 -0500

>Hi and thanks for your messages.
>
>I certainly tested the waters with that posting, eh?
>
>Although my posting was highly critical ( and deservedly so), . . . . I agree
>with Eric that we don't wish to discourage companies from posting, but we
>also need a forum to frankly express
>our opinions and experiences. . . . How else can we effect change in the
>industry or raise professional standards if we cringe timidly in the face of
>ill-treatment?

You can start by using your real name instead of an alias in your posts
;^). Therefore, we have a clue as to whose opinions and experiences are
being frankly expressed? It adds to the perceived integrity of your
opinions if others know if they are conversing frankly with Frank,
Francene, or Francis the talking mule ;^).

Mike Wing

INTERGRAPH