The HISTORY Question

Subject: The HISTORY Question
From: Marika Chalupa <iamarika -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 18:01:58 -0700

Thanks to all who responded.

I made the same assumption as most of you - that it is a history -- meaning a historian.
Yet while reading The Clinic, by Jonathna Kellerman, I noticed this sentence.

"Perhaps, because I'm an historian." pg 56

I assumed it was a typo, but now maybe not.

Thanks again for your views.

Marika Chalupa
(Ukrainian background - for those who wondered)