Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux

Subject: Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:34:32 -0400

>>FYI some mail programs begin with "Alexia Prendergast wrote:" even
>>though Alexia only penned the answer later in the message.

Thanks, but I am aware of that :) My only concern is
that if folks are going to cut and paste or only include
part of an email, it would be considerate/less confusing
if they made sure they kept the "So and so wrote" part
with the section that so and so actually wrote. It's not
that difficult and prevents so and so from being flamed
for something that someone else said.

Simple netiquette and experience w/email, that's all.

Thanks,
Alexia