Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux

Subject: Re: Good Client, Bad Client redux
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 08:02:45 -0400

BIG CLARIFICATION:

I did NOT write this... I was replying to someone
else who *did* write that... that's why the little
quote thingies are in front of it.

Please read emails carefully and make sure attribute
quotes to the right person.

>>>Alexia Prendergast DID NOT wrIte:

BTW, This was my original reply to the posting above
that was incorrectly attributed to me: