How do I get faster than 115K

Subject: How do I get faster than 115K
From: Ed Troy <etroy -at- AEROCONSULT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 20:14:26 -0400

I have a Rocketport ISA board in my computer, and I want to know how to get
speeds faster than 115K. I know it can be done, because I recall doing it
before. But, now the fastest speed that I can call up in any settings I can
find is 115K. I get settings faster than that for a regular serial port in
the machine, but the stuff for the Rocketport ends at 115K. The reason I am
interested is that I just upgraded my US Robotics Courier modem to X2, and I
suspect that I need more than 115K to take full advantage of it.

Thanks,
Ed
Ed Troy
Aerospace Consulting
http://www.aeroconsult.com

For great long distance phone rates, (9.9 cents per minute, day and night)
check out http://freedomstarr.com/?TR3457184

RF, Microwave, Wireless, and Analog Design, Development, and
Consulting. Also, circuit board layout using PCAD and ACCEL products,
software development, and GPS applications