Re: US Customs

Subject: Re: US Customs
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 13:12:40 -0700

One of my grandmother's favorite stories:

In the late seventies our family traveled to Washington State and then
drove over the border into Canada to visit relatives. My mother had not
brought birth certificates for me, my sister, or herself, and we had to
meet with immigration officials before we could drive on to Vancouver!
Our relatives called us "refugees" for the rest of our vacation.

This story seemed remotely related and I thought some people might get a
kick out of it. Like somebody else said, it's Friday.

--
Hillary Jones

"Insert clever quote here."

Nichimen Graphics