Re: Digitext

Subject: Re: Digitext
From: John Fulton <jfulton -at- LSI-DSP -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:33:04 +0000

John_Trollope -at- WATSONWYATT -dot- COM wrote:

>I've had numerous requests for Digitext's address.
>
>Their Web site is http://www.digitext.co.uk
>
>15 High Street
>Thame OX9 2BZ
>
>0128444 214690 (there seems to be too many digits here).

It's actually 01844 214690.

I can recommend them very highly, (especially Bob Ritchie, who was
incredibly helpful) even though I eventually took a job from the other
big agency:

Kudos
9/10 Westminster Court
Hipley Street
Woking
Surrey
GU22 9LG

phone 01483 747227

http://www.kudos.co.uk

I found that if you sign up with both, you can be kept very, very busy
with interviews!

Regards,

/ John Fulton \
| Technical Writer |