Digitext (was ...the European perspective)

Subject: Digitext (was ...the European perspective)
From: John Trollope <John_Trollope -at- WATSONWYATT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:00:55 -0400

I've had numerous requests for Digitext's address.

Their Web site is http://www.digitext.co.uk

15 High Street
Thame OX9 2BZ

0128444 214690 (there seems to be too many digits here).

They are reluctant to discuss anything until they have received your cv.

As far as Americans working in the UK, I am not entirely sure. I believe the
British authorities make it as difficult for Americans wanting to work in the UK
as the Americans make it for British people. Having dual nationality, I really
don't know.

Cheers,
John