Tips for newbies

Subject: Tips for newbies
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 09:09:14 EST

********** This is a repeat posting from a few months ago. I'll keep posting it
every so often so as to catch those who just joined or somehow missed it before.
If you are already employed as a tech writer, you will probably want to skip
this message. ***********

I have a file of hints for English majors who want to be tech writers. It
includes the wisdom of many techwhirlers, and I'm told that it's helped more
than one wannabe tech writer get that first TW job. If you want the file, write
to me and ask for c:\ark\alice. I'll be happy to send it to you.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)