STC Conference Tips

Subject: STC Conference Tips
From: Kathleen Gilpatrick <kathleen -dot- gilpatrick -at- AUTODESK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:46:08 -0500

This year I'll be attending my first STC Annual Conference and am wondering
if anyone has any crucial advice or information regarding events that should
not be missed?
Thanks!
k.

Kathleen Gilpatrick
Autodesk, Inc. Kansas City Division
(formerly Softdesk Retail Products)
Technical Documentation Manager

Phone: 816-891-2867
Fax: 816-891-2967
Please note: My email address has been updated to:
kathleen -dot- gilpatrick -at- autodesk -dot- com