Newbie Question

Subject: Newbie Question
From: Sven Niemetz <sven -at- JPS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:18:54 -0700

Hello all,

I have a very basic question: How do you get into TW?

I want to get into the profession, and would like to hear about your
experiences, how and where you got started, and what you would do different
next time.

Please email to sven -at- jps -dot- net, I will compile and post the collection.

Thanks much.

Sven