Help

Subject: Help
From: Jim & Peggy <taflar -at- UTW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:54:34 -0700

Hi,

Over the past few years I have subscribed and unsubscribed to Tech-L. I
have enjoyed what I have read and learn many things. This is the first
time that I have sent a post with some questions.

I am a technical writer/instructor with 24 years experienced and just got
downsized out after 14 years with my past employer.

I want to get into telecomuting and would like suggestions on how to
accomplish this goal.

My specialty the past 10 years was Mil-spec Illustrated Parts Breakdowns
for the DOD. I strongly feel that I could do IPBs from my home office
with little difficulty.

I would also like to obtain lists of technically orientated
temporary/contract agencies from the major cities on the West coast from
Seatle to San Diego, Denver, Phoenix and Albuquerque.

Any suggestions or advice on networking, contract work, subcontractor,
temps etc. would be appreciated.

Is there a tutorial on Java that can be downloaded?

I have a web site that is under construction but it has my resume and
will give anyone that wants to look a general idea of my background and
experience. The address is http://www.utw.com/~taflar/newcom.htm

Thanks in advance

Jim Newman
Taflar Corgis