Re: Document Management Tools

Subject: Re: Document Management Tools
From: Mark Ace <ace -at- EUROPA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 10:17:52 -0700

My investigations into Documentum have also shown it to be complete and
quite complex. I just recently saw some information on doc mgmt software
that runs on Microsoft's Exchange messaging server. The product is from
FrontOffice Technologies in San Mateo, and it costs $99. I don't have
contact information for them. Another alternative is Domino.doc, a
web-based system from Lotus. These are just leads, not recommendations.