Re: huh? (new publication announcement)

Subject: Re: huh? (new publication announcement)
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:35:19 -0700

Kat Nagel/MasterWork wrote:

> Maybe I just need a nap or something, but I do NOT understand the logic
> behind this**
>
> -----fwd-------
> Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:56:16 -0400
> From: Hoag Levins <hoagl -at- mediainfo -dot- com>
> To: online-newspapers -at- planetarynews -dot- com
> Subject: New E&P Magazine
>
> E&P announces launch of a new **print** magazine to cover the online news
> industry.
>
> http://www.mediainfo.com/ephome/news/newshtm/recent/040997n1.htm
> -----------------
>
> @Kat _______________________http://members.aol.com/mwrk/
> MasterWork Consulting Services________katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
> Technical writing / Editing / Web site development
>
> "Always try to go through life a little hungry - you
> never know when you'll meet something edible." /TJ Bass

I think it's like Slate. You sign up for it, they deliver a Word for
Windows file that you can read from W4W or print out and read that way.
I don't know if there is a variety of formats (Slate comes from
Microsoft) or if you just get it formatted for one of the big word
processors.

I like Slate. It's free. I can read it online if I wish, but I usually
print it out (about 40 pages) and read it that way.

Marilynne