Re: Technical writing and editing bibliography

Subject: Re: Technical writing and editing bibliography
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:09:01 GMT

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:20:34 -0500, John Renish wrote:

>Updated annotated bibliography (111 US letter portrait pages) now available,
..snip..

>Beth Mazur has also created an HTML version of the previous incarnation of the
>bibliography, and Keith Soltys has put it on the STC web server as part of the
>Information Design SIG's website
><http://stc.org/pics/idsig/booklist/>

A slight correction to what John wrote. Beth Mazur created the HTML version
and put it on the STC server at the above URL. She graciously allowed me to
mirror her version on my web site at:

http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/twrites.html

>Beth and Keith should have their version of the bibliography updated shortly.

I will post a message to the list when my site is updated with the new
version.

Best
Keith