short runs

Subject: short runs
From: Terry Freedman <etfreedman -at- EASYNET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 09:29:14 -0500

Has anyone, especially in the UK, any ideas on how or where to get a
publication printed, as foolws:

50 pages (100 sides)
wiro or comb bound
card cover

200 copies

This quantity appears to be too large for companies like Kall Kwik, and too
small for printers.

I've considered doing it all myself, but I end up having to compromise on
either quality, or spending more time than I have available.

I've found a school that *may* do it, but the problem is that I cannot rely
on that as a source of supply in the future.

I have written to several small press associations, but in the meantime I
wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks.
--
Terry Freedman