Re: (was "Paper for technical proposal")

Subject: Re: (was "Paper for technical proposal")
From: "L. Burnham O'Donald" <lodonald -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:19:33 -0400

> >spot tables and charts, which--like pictures--can equal 1000 words! A
> good contents page and index, I think, are critical.<<
>
> Absolutely. Excellent advice.

To which I also add a fervent "positively."

Furthermore, along the lines of cross referencing, if you've responded
to a detailed RFP, I would most definitely create a chart that lists all
the items in their RFP (usually paragraph number/outline style is
perfect) down the left, then make columns to the right noting all the
sections in your proposal, and where the two intersect, list the
paragraph numbers where you've specifically responded to the items in
their RFP.

Proposal reviewer types love to check things off, and this makes it
really easy for them to see -- in the style to which they're accustomed
-- exactly where you've responded to everything they've put forth.

Louise O'Donald
lodonald -at- primenet -dot- com