Seattle area STC Job Exchange Manager?

Subject: Seattle area STC Job Exchange Manager?
From: "Eric Haddock, Q.P." <ehaddock -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:56:49 -0500

I need to get in contact with the STC job exchange manager type person
for the Seattle area--or with anyone who could tell me about the current
market for technical writers and editors in the Seattle area.

If you could help me out with this information I'd be ever so
appreciative. :)

Or, if you have stories to tell about working in the Seattle area, I'd
be glad to hear them!

Thanks so much!
-- Eric Haddock

Regards from beautiful Wisconsin! :)