Frame to Macromedia Director?

Subject: Frame to Macromedia Director?
From: Debbie Molinaro <debbiem -at- UCS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:12:47 -0500

Hey folks,

Is it possible, or even advisable to take a 650 page Frame Maker
manual and migrate it to Macromedia Director for electronic
distribution?

I hadn't considered this as a solution, but the client brought it up
(even seems married to the idea). We'd been using InfoAccess' Guide
Publisher and considered switching to an HTML kind of thing.

The Frame doc is a series of files in a book, about 1/4 graphics
created on a PC.

Thanks for any input.

Debbie