WORD 97 and HTML

Subject: WORD 97 and HTML
From: Terry Freedman <etfreedman -at- EASYNET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 17:22:19 -0500

Well, I've just gone and created a document with tables etc in Word 97,
saved it in HTML format, and then opened it in Netscape, and had no problems
whatsoever. I've looked at the source code and cannot see a single
IE-specific tag. So these problems that people are inexplicable as far as I
am concerned. I wonder if it's worth posting a message on the appropriate
Usenet group? Can't remember what it is offhand, but it's something like
Microsoft.Public.Word.
--
Terry Freedman
Freelance Writer