Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner

Subject: Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner
From: Robert_R_Sidman -at- NOTES -dot- FMSO -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:38:56 -0400

Bill raised some questions about the Techwhirlers/STC dinner that I have
raised from the bottom of the message to the top and answered.

Bill wrote: I'd love to go, but I don't know who to send my RSVP to.
reply: Reply to the list, to me both at work and at home, and to
Sue. All addresses listed at the top of my original message.

Bill: You don't really want all of us to reply to the list do you???
That'd be a party foul in Eric R's eyes (as well as the eyes of many
other list-dwellers).
reply: We used the list last year to get our initial dinner party, so
the precedent has been set.

Bill: Should I reply to you and the two email addresses you mentioned?
reply: Yes.

Bill: Please advise (and you might want to share your response with the
list).
reply: It's sharing time!!

Bob