RH 4.0 & VB 5.0 - any conflicts?

Subject: RH 4.0 & VB 5.0 - any conflicts?
From: Jan Arnopolin <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:16:50 -0600

Colleagues,

I'm successfully running RoboHelp 95 Version 4.0. Our applications are
currently being developed in VB 4.0, but we're upgrading to VB 5.0 in a
couple of weeks. Are there any conflicts between RH 4.0 and VB 5.0 that you
know of? I'd like to take care of any potential problems now, before my
schedule gets so tight that I can't breathe.

Thanks

jan arnopolin
jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com
Jan_Arnopolin -at- Quantra -dot- com