Re: linguistics article in Atlantic Monthly

Subject: Re: linguistics article in Atlantic Monthly
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:31:44 -0600

At 10:07 AM 3/3/97 -0800, Mark Halpern wrote:
>Colleagues,
>
> As several of you have requested, I am writing this to announce that
>the March issue of the Atlantic Monthly, containing my article on
>linguists and language usage, is now on the stands.
>
> The Atlantic's forum, where the text should be posted, and where
>authors and readers can discuss topics of interest, is at
>
> http://www.theatlantic.com
>
>Follow the links to Post & Riposte to join the melee.

Talk about an irritating site! I know it's not your fault, Mark, but to
have to use a password for every forum is a bit much! Anyway, I looked in
all of them and could not find the article...did I miss it? Which forum
within the Poste and Riposte section has your article?

Thanks,

Jane (who is VERY interested in linguistics!)

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, Inc. Dallas, TX
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com