Re: slamming

Subject: Re: slamming
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -05:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 16:16:08 EST

Quoth Tony G. Rocco:
>A little passion once in a while makes things more interesting, IMHO. Let's
>not become so sensitive to criticism that we become afraid to be
>passionate. Anyone agree?

I think the problem here is one of temperament. What is to some simply
passionate prose is to others quite painful conflict. While the latter
should work on a thicker skin, the former should also work to understand
that not everyone is passionate by nature.

Misti Tucker mtucker2 -at- e-mail -dot- com (w)
Technical Communicationmta -at- cyberspace -dot- org (h)
& Help System Design