JavaScript -Reply

Subject: JavaScript -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:12:45 -0700

I would highly recommend learning JavaScript. My reasoning does not so much
involve attractive web sites as powerful sites. We use it extensively in our
instructional sites to permit direct interaction between tutor and student,
teacher and student, complex mailing capabilities, and other valuable
capabilities. It is not particularly hard to learn and is very powerful.

The downside, of course, is only the latest browsers can access it.

For what its worth.

Dave Hailey