What's the lifespan of your writings?

Subject: What's the lifespan of your writings?
From: John Fisher <fisher -at- EPIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:01:39 -0800

Lisa Higgins commented in a post on another subject:

<I don't want to run the risk of my user manuals
<looking quaint in a couple of years.

That struck me as interesting, because what I write
(software user and reference manuals) has a half-life
of about six months. So, I'm curious. What's the projected
life span of the work you produce?

John Fisher
fisher -at- epic -dot- com