Print Shops in the Austin Area

Subject: Print Shops in the Austin Area
From: Melonie Holliman <mrh -at- ABMDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:08:49 -0600

Howdy,

Sorry to send this info out to everyone, but I really
need the information.

I am looking for a new print shop in the Austin Area
and I would rather have a referral than just find one.
We have been using AusTex and are not happy with their
current output. We are a small company and usually
produce documents in the hundreds rather than the
thousands.

Thanks for any info,

Melonie Holliman
The Tech Writer