re-UI, TW versus engineers

Subject: re-UI, TW versus engineers
From: Shlomo Ramon <ramsol -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:06:23 PST

Many thanks to all who promptly satisfied my ignorance of the acronyms UI -
these things are a real plague to the uninitiated
BTW, being a "defrocked" EE myself (HW for hardware, that`is why the
ignorance of UI), and having turned late in life to writing, I cannot agree
more about the relative inability for clear, concise etc, writing shared by
many of my ex-colleagues. sometimes it takes one make sense of the
mumbo-jumbo specs and even speech. I think though that good TWs are
generally properly compensated, at least in this country.
Name: Shlomo RAMON
E-mail: ramsol -at- NetVision -dot- net -dot- il
Date: 03/15/97
Time: 13:06:23

This message was sent by Chameleon