Screen Capture programs

Subject: Screen Capture programs
From: Lee Kimmelman <leek -at- ULEAD -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 08:54:30 +0800

For Windows 95 and NT, try Ulead PhotoImpact Screen Capture. You can
download a 30-day trial copy from the Ulead Website at

http://www.ulead.com

If you want Windows 3.1 also, you can try Ulead ImagePals 2.0 Screen
Capture. This may be a little more difficult to obtain though as it is not
being produced commercially. If you are in the United States or Canada, you
might contact Ulead Systems about its availability. If you are anywhere
else, write to me and I'll see if I can round up a copy.

Best regards,

Lee Kimmelman
Ulead Systems
leek -at- ulead,com.tw