JOB OPENING: Technical Writer/Web Developer, Toronto Ontario

Subject: JOB OPENING: Technical Writer/Web Developer, Toronto Ontario
From: Nicholas Russon <nrusson -at- LAVASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:12:25 -0500

LAVA Systems has an immediate opening for a junior/intermediate
writer with experience in WWW development. We are looking for
someone who has more than just basic knowledge of HTML, someone
who can create, maintain, and upgrade a site with minimal technical
support. Working closely with our Marketing department, you will
develop web page content to support and expand the Marketing
effort.

We are not looking for a typical webmaster. We want someone who
can handle the web assignments and still provide writing and editing
assistance to the members of the documentation group during peak
times.

Strong knowledge of HTML required. SGML, FrameMaker, and database
software knowledge a definite advantage. Ability to create graphics for
both web and non-web use (icons, buttons, etc.) a very definite asset.

=====Begin Marketing Statement=====
LAVA Systems is based in Toronto, Ontario. LAVA Systems develops,
markets, and supports unique information management products that
integrate document management, image management, and workflow
software in cost-effective, scaleable, and easy-to-use solutions that
enhance knowledge worker productivity.
=====End Marketing Statement=====

Send your resume (typos/thinkos optional, but remember the
recent discussion on this topic) to me by email, fax (905-625-1653),
or snail mail:

LAVA Systems, Inc.
2700 Matheson Blvd East,
Suite 300, East Tower,
Mississauga, Ontario
L4W 4V9

Nicholas Russon
nrusson -at- lavasys -dot- com (work) nrusson -at- interlog -dot- com (home)
http://www.lavasys.com http://www.interlog.com/~nrusson

Visit my TH&B Railway home page:
http://www.interlog.com/~nrusson/thb/thb_home.html