need listserv address & commands

Subject: need listserv address & commands
From: Laurie Adams <laadams -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:30:29 -0500

When my computer died, I lost old mail including the one from the
listserver with the commands (and the address of the listserver
itself). The volume is such that I need to un-sub....

Sorry to have to post this query, but can somebody take pity on me?

Thanks ever so, ... laurie
Laurie Brooke Adams Technical Marketing Engineering
On-line Documentation Cisco Systems, Inc.
.. .. 7025 Kit Creek Road
|| ||
..:||||||:..:||||||:.. Direct: (919) 472-2038
c i s c o S y s t e m s Fax: (919) 472-2500