Re: Interview Question

Subject: Re: Interview Question
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 12:01:28 EST

Honestly and personally, I am not sure that anyone applying for a job in
a semiconductor group would think of this. This is not a put down but
saying "chocolate" is almost too creative for such a technical position.
I would think that most employers are not as creative in their thinking
as you, AND I also think that most would feel that if they said
something like that that they would be kicked out.

D.R.
writeagain -at- juno -dot- com