ANOTHER TRY! JOBS IN OVER 700 LOCATIONS!

Subject: ANOTHER TRY! JOBS IN OVER 700 LOCATIONS!
From: MSM <MORMAR -at- DC -dot- TIDEWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:44:52 -0500

Thank you for all who replied... here's another attempt!

IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!

ManTech International, a leading IT firm for over 28 years is
currently seeking 17 technical writing professionals!

We are undertaking a systems modernation programe to improve the
integration and accessibility of information needed by the mission
and adminstrative activities of the Immigration and Naturalization
Service.

As a ManTech employee, you will be involved in various aspects of the
deployment of a uniform technology infrastructure that links nearly
all INS offices, more than 700 location throughout the US!

The deployment process includes:
* Pre-Deployment Phase
* Acquisition and Logistics Phase
* Deployment Phase
* Post-Installation Phase

Due to the large size of this contract, we have the
flexibility to offer positions to individuals who live in
cities commutable to an INS office. Some travel may be required.

Job Responsibilities: Plans, manages and coordinates documentation of
all aspects of the system engineering life cycle for projects.
Writes, edits and rewrites material of a technical nature. Prepares
manuals, user guides and other technical documentation for
presentation. Possesses excellent writing skills. Must be
knowledgeable of ADP operations and be able to verbally communicate
effectively. Bachelor's Degree in a related field. US Citizenship
required.

For more information about ManTech, visit our website at
www.mantech.com

Forward resumes to: Recruiter
fax (703) 671-9515 or reply via email!