The Resume, resumed

Subject: The Resume, resumed
From: "Dennis Hays/The Burden Lake Group, Ltd." <dlhays -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:33:13 -0500

I used to send a packed, one-page resume along with a cover letter (it's
usually the letter that tells me whether an applicant can write), and a one
page, list of projects. I've found it's usually the project list that gets
the best response. So, now I send a cover letter and the list.

Dennis

Dennis Hays
The Burden Lake Group, Ltd.
Telephone: (518) 477-6388