Win95-style TOC for Win31

Subject: Win95-style TOC for Win31
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:08:11 -0500

----------
Hi All: I'm posting this for a co-worker. Please respond privately.
Thanks.
Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior Information Developer

I'm working on a help file for a Windows 3.1 platform, and I want to use a
collapsible, Windows 95-style table of contents (with the book and page
icons). The only method I can think of is to create separate help topics
for each "view" of the TOC. That is, every time the user opens a book on
the TOC, he or she is looking at a new help topic. This method works OK,
but it is a maintenance problem for large help files (our TOC would use
about 500 help topics).

Does anyone know of a utility or alternative technique to simulate the
collapsible Windows 95-style table of contents?

Thanks,
-Joel Borchers
Information Developer, Symix Systems
joebor -at- symix -dot- com