Life Priorities

Subject: Life Priorities
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:53:07 -0500

Mitch Berg, you have my standing ovation on your dedication to your family.

Michael Wing, just as Mitch wondered, I wonder too: do you have a family?
Wife and children? Some of us simply cannot be very productive if we don't
strike a balance between family and work. I work an average of 8 1/2 - 9 hrs a
week, and am glad to go home to my three children in time to catch some
daylight and take them to the park.

--
(Do onto others 20% better than you would have them do onto you, to account for subjective error.)

Theodora Mazza Mechanical Dynamics, Inc.
tmazz -at- adams -dot- com Ann Arbor, Michigan
(313) 913-2537