Re: Estimating Scripts

Subject: Re: Estimating Scripts
From: Greg Drew <drewg -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 23:02:01 -0500

David asked about one page of a video script. I have written one video
script for a 40-minute video, and it took well over 400 hours from start to
finish. This was about in line with estimates that Eastman Kodak published
in a white paper on video production. There is a lot of work involved in
video, and I gained newfound respect for scriptwriters!

Greg
drewg -at- rpi -dot- edu