?CHAT (please reply offlist)

Subject: ?CHAT (please reply offlist)
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 07:45:27 -0500

I am planning a trip to Paris next summer, and would like to take make
side-trip to Brugge/Bruges, Belgium for a few days. Are there any list
members who know the city and would be willing to give me advice on places
to stay and things to see?

Please reply off-list.
Thank you,

Kat Nagel
LIFE1: Technical writing / katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2: Vocal chamber music / PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com
(LIFE1 pays for LIFE2)

@Kat _______________________________ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing / Document design / Publications planning

"The transformation of calories into words, of words into money, and of
money into calories again are the three basic cycles in a freelance
writer's metabolism."
/Mary Kittredge, _Poison Pen_