Free Writing Tips

Subject: Free Writing Tips
From: "Dennis Hays/The Burden Lake Group, Ltd." <dlhays -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:10:24 -0500

After a long delay, and Bill Sullivan reminding me that I haven't been "seen", I'm re-subscribing to this list.

I posted this message on the Framers group and the response was terriffic, so I'm including a copy here.

Dear Collegues,

Years ago, when I was living in Florida, I joined a writer's group, called the Writer's Room, in Winter Park. It was hosted by Philip Golabuk, an internationally published author, copywriter, and designer. What made this experience important for me was Philip's tips on writing. These weren't the run-of-the mill mechanical tips one could get from a text book, these were tips about me as a writer and how to get a hold of that elusive thing that allows someone to read my words and, at the same time, for the words to be invisible.

I heard from Philip recently and he's agreed to put these in a free eMail to anyone that requests it. These tips were so important for me, I still use his techniques. I would suggest, if you're interested, that you drop Philip a message and have him put you on his list. His eMail address is <golabuk -at- earthlink -dot- net>.

Dennis

Dennis Hays
The Burden Lake Group, Ltd.
Telephone: (518) 477-6388
Facsimile: (518) 477-5006
eMail: dlhays -at- earthlink -dot- net
A gift, not freely given, is an obligation.

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html